Patti Digh of #reverb10 offered us up a challenge today. Five minutes to write out everything we would want to remember about 2010 if we were just about to lose all of our memory. Exciting! So my running watch is set. On your mark, get set... Go!
- the gorgeous views of the Oregon Coast
- the road trip there and the fun of the trip
- the first time I put my hands on clay on the potters wheel
- the visits from my parents
- tubes at the lake in the summer
- big laughs
- crying on the floor
- my sweetie getting down on the floor with me
- finding my creativity
- realizing that I deserved things, just because
- dreaming bigger
- letting myself become an accepted part of my sweetie's amazingly large group of friends
- the moment in the marathon when I shifted from I don't think I can do this to I will Finish!
- standing in the lovely icy waters of the San Fran bay after I finished
- becoming more open
- finding my more gentler side
And time! I stalled out with a minute to go and I'm sure I will start thinking of a million things now that the pressure is off :) Regardless, I think that sums up the year quite beautifully!
reverb 15 - 5 minutes
Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes.
Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.