Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big News!


Wow, it's been a while since I've written here! I've been busy building my dreams :)

Remember how I told you that my sweetie and I were starting a photography business? It's happening! We put the structures in place, booked our first client for this fall, and then got our feet wet (figuratively and literally :) at a friend's wedding two weeks ago. We're having a blast with this! I've learned that I could sit in front of Lightroom all day (or night) editing photos without noticing the time fly by. I love it!


Here's the other big news. I'm going to school this fall! Full time, for ten months! And I've chosen to focus on one thing I love - photography! The program is amazing and exciting and two of my favourite wedding photographers are graduates. Throw your heart over the mountain, I say! It's going to be a lot of fun chasing after it :)

Oh, and here's a little treat for you! A fabulous slide show compilation of our wedding in June. It really captures the fun and energy of our day. Big thanks to Mark Creery Photography



1 comment:

Cowgirl Red said...

Yay! Your're back! Terah